Disappearing in Plain Sight will be free on Amazon from Friday March 25th to Tuesday March 29th. Celebrate the long weekend by reading the 1st book in the Crater Lake Series.
Disappearing in Plain Sight has over thirty-five Amazon reviews with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars!
Here are just a few tidbits of what readers have had to say:
- Deeply emotional characters that become fast friends.
- Don’t expect to get any sleep until you finish this book!
- A gripping family saga that won’t let you down.
- A coming-of-age story that crashes smack dab into several coming-of-middle-age stories.
- Characters that will stay with you long after you finish reading the book.
- This emotional family drama will more than captivate.
- Evocative novel, beautifully written.
- Richly textured story of loss and renewal set in rural Canada.
- A story that became a meditation on empathy and love.
- An exceptionally well crafted novel – a delight to read and experience.
There you have it! Help me celebrate four years as a published indie author by grabbing the first book in the Crater Lake Series for FREE this long weekend. And here’s hoping you will fall in love with the characters and the setting enough to read the whole series.
If you have already read Disappearing in Plain Sight – thank you! I invite you to help me spread the news that my novel is free for the next five days by sharing this blog in anyway that suits you. And many, many thanks in advance